Saturday 30 October 2010

Happy Halloweekend from SEGA Memories!

Check out the consoles Eggman pumpkin I carved! I considered doing one more accurate to his game appearance, but in the end I free styled and gave him AoStH eyes and a totally goofy smile. I'd imagine he's saying "I hate that Hedgehog! Hurdurrr!". Doctor Eggpumpnik, as I've named him, is currently shriveling on our balcony, becoming more and more rotten as the days go by. I'm sure it's what he would have wanted. Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Marcello Forrest said...

That looks awesome. I wish I could do stuff like that. I'm not that talented and Halloween isn't very big here.

Miguel said...

Keep the good work, love your blog.
Happy Halloween from Portugal.

http://www.deepwatergames.blogspot.com/

Fisheater145 said...

someone is named summer he is 15 years old he has blonde hair scars no nose or ears

Greg said...

I love it!

Animated AF said...

Haha wow that's fantastic! :D

qixmaster said...

We just started a great new site.
SegaAge.com - come check us out!

Love the blog, keep up the good work!